Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas films// MostlyMilly

There's nothing nicer than snuggling up at Christmas time with a hot chocolate or cup of tea and your favourite Christmas film. Personally my all time favourite Christmas films go as follows:
- Love Actually 
- The Holiday
- Elf

Love Actually, for me, is in another league. It includes most of my favourite actors including Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson and no matter how many times I see it it still makes me well-up .



Just these 2 Hugh Grant dancing scene gifs should be enough to make you want to go watch it right this second.



And Emma Thompson is just a gem. 

The Holiday I also adore. A stellar cast includes Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jack Black, the sadly deceased but wonderful Eli Wallach and of course Jude Law. I have a Jude Law weakness. My love for him seemingly blinds me from some off his less brilliant acting but as long as I can see his face I'm totally fine with that.
* Inserts below 3 perfectly good reasons to watch The Holiday*





And obviously Elf. Elf is a classic and it really is bloody hilarious and I'm sure you've seen it before. If you've not had the pleasure of witnessing Will Ferrell prancing around in a very tight pair of yellow tights for 97 minutes then PLEASE watch it, you're missing out terribly.





Other Christmas films worth mentioning-
-The Santa Clause series ( Tim Allen, these films are my childhood )
-Nativity ( only the first one )

Films I need to watch this year that I haven't already-
-It's a wonderful life
-Home alone ( yep I really haven't seen it all the way through)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar