Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

70's inspired outfit // MostlyMilly

The 70's is well and truly back and although I spent a few days moaning about how I would never let myself be caught dead in flares or platforms, I may as well now be a member of ABBA. The usual Millie would have gone 'nah' and continued to wear the same black skinny jeans and cashmere black jumper throughout the entire summer but I've decided this year to step up my game and try something a little more adventurous. 


What I'm wearing :

Hat : Topshop
Glasses : vintage
Top : Topshop
Jeans : vintage Wranglers 
Platforms : Asos 




I don't think I'm brave enough to try and wear flares and flats so I'll stick to my platforms however I'm completely in love with this outfit. I'm on the look out for some skinnier fitted flares, which shouldn't be hard to come by as they are everywhere this season. 
This outfit is very 70's and I put it together to demonstrate the spring/summer trend, You don't have to go so full on especially if you're not totally confident. The off the shoulder bardot style top would look cute with a pair of high waisted shorts and flats. 

peace and love ;)










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar