Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner Review

Dollywink's liquid liner has been my go-to eyeliner for awhile now. I like the thin brush, phenomenal colour payoff and the fact that it does not smudge on me. Pencil liners are not my favorite because they tend to smudge easily (Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner, I'm looking at you -.-), leaving me with raccoon eyes and they are not as long-lasting as liquid liners.

As I was browsing through Qoo.sg one day, I noticed that they were having a sale on Clio's eyeliners. It was a lot cheaper compared to retail price, and I was intrigued by the fact that it's a gel liner but in pencil form! Furthermore, Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner is advertised to be waterproof, long lasting and non-smudging. Big claims in my opinion.

I got 2 shade- Beige Shine (glittery champagne shade) and dark choco (chocolate brown with gold shimmers).

Price:
It's retailing at $18.95 in Watsons, but I got it at $10.40 on Qoo.sg. It took about 2 weeks to arrive since the seller had to send it over from Korea.

Texture:
Creamy texture, glides on easily.

Swatch:




Eye swatch with Dark Choco at upper lash line and Beige Shine at the inner corner.

Packaging:
The liners are housed in one of those twist up pencils, so it's pretty convenient. They also provided a small sharpener at the end of the pencil.

What I like:
-Glides on easily
-Fuss-free
-Relatively smudge-proof. I have to say Clio's eyeliners smudge the least on me as compared to other pencil liners I've tried (both high-end and drugstore). It still smudges a little, but nothing too drastic.

What can be improved:
-Colour could be more intense. I usually have to go over 2-3 times to get the intensity I want.
-Lasting power is not amazing. I would definitely opt for a liquid liner if I'm going to be out all day. But I think it's fine for a short meet-up over a meal.

Personally I find that I get more use out of Dark Choco than Beige Shine. I think Stila'a kitten is still my favorite for inner corner highlight and it lasts longer than Beige Shine. For the price I paid, I think it was worth the money. It is good for days where I just want to rock a softer eye look, and it's also nice to switch up products once in awhile for a different look!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar