Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Duty free MAC purchases

IMG_9718
IMG_9751
IMG_9987


With hours to kill at various airports whilst we travelled around Australia and New Zealand, it was inevitable that a lot of my time would be spent aimlessly perusing the aisles of duty free...just to see what bits I could pick up and save myself a few pennies. The unmissable black and white signage of MAC drew me in at Christchurch Airport and I ended up adding two more, pink-based products to my already groaning makeup collection.

I love shimmery, highlighted cheekbones. I rarely finish my makeup without a sweep of highlighter or pearlescent blusher and MAC have always boasted such a great range of these products. MAC's Gentle is a mineralised blush perfectly described as "raspberry with gold pearl". It really warms the face with the lightest of sweeps and gives your skin a golden-pink glow without being too sparkly or glittery. The mineralised blushers have always been a favourite of mine as you get a gorgeous colour and highlighter in one, and Gentle is definitely one of the prettiest I've tried.

It would have been rude to leave MAC without fawning over the rows and rows of lipstick and there was one particular pink (quelle surprise!) lipstick that caught my eye. MAC's Pink Pearl Pop not only wins awards for the sweetest named product I've heard in while but is also one of the nicest pink lipsticks I've swooned over of late. It was released a few months ago as part of the MAC Cremesheen + Pearl collection and I'm pleased to say is very much a permanent product. Described as a "frosty mid tonal pink" - it isn't frosty at all in my opinion but slightly shimmery with a medium blue-pink finish. The cremesheen formula means that is completely buildable from a soft, delicate pink to a more intense, bubblegum pink with a glossy, balm-like finish. Beautiful!

Have you been tempted by anything from MAC recently?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar