Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jelly Sandals to piss off Trad Goths

What do I do when it´s almost February? Shop for Summer shoes of course! Cause Summer is obviously around the corner...


I figured that jelly sandals would fit me well since I don´t wear sandals and always wear socks. It would be nice to show off some interesting sock patterns. I bought mine at Boohoo.com.


They turned out to be very comfortable and just like I expected - completely ridiculous looking. The only down side of them it that they tend to damp from the inside when you wear socks, as noticeable on the photo above. I tried them without socks and it was fine. Guess I´ll have to wear white socks then. But for their price I don´t mind I guess.


Are you secretly getting ready for summer too?

Maria

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar