Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Avant Pop Surreal My Heart Palette Review

Today I'll be reviewing the NYX Avant Pop Palette in Surreal My Heart


AvailabilityThis retails at $17 for 10 eyeshadows and is available at ulta.com as well as nyxcosmetics.com along with as drugstores/beauty supply stores that carry NYX, which unfortunately will vary by area.
Would I buy this? Possibly.
NotesOk so I was out and about on my travels and we stopped in at Walgreens to pick up some sunscreen and I demanded we peruse the beauty section and boy... I have never seen NYX at our Walgreens so I was stocked to find it there. I was super excited that I decided to pick up all three of the Avant Pop palettes. The mint and yellow in this palette jumped out straight at me but I like that they're mixed in with more neutral tones to enable you to do a look that's mostly brights but also to do a mostly neutral look with pops of color. Also, can we talk about the hooded eye and day drag representation on the suggested looks? Yaaaassss. Thank you.

This is a soft satiny white tone with white microshimmer.


A very soft matte yellow, this needs some loving to reach opacity and by loving I mean a good primer and a white base. 


A very buttery aquatic mint tone with a white pearl. 


A buttery, mid-tone matte warm brown.  


This is one of those tricky mauve-y, taupe-y shades. It's a soft matte tone and would work well as a transition shade. 


Ok so... this is like... the hidden gem in these palettes. It's a beautiful taupe-y grey with a gorgeous  subtle pink duochrome to it that my sucky camera doesn't pick up. I love this color!


A metallic aquatic blue.


A matte mid-tone gray, which it seems like I don't really have in my collection so it's nice to own one somewhere.

A very warm, peachy matte off-white.

A matte black.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this using my own funds.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar