Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Purple Glitterati Nails


Hey girls!

Uugh Melbourne weather's getting dull and gloomy and I decided to cheer myself up with a fun happy manicure!

Seriously rain + cold is such a horrible combination. I always wear jeans when it's cold, but when it rains, my jeans gets wet and it gets even colder. I'll reach home freezing and no any different from wearing tights.

But anywayyyy... what better way to happy nails than pastel purple glitter nails! =D



I used (L-R):
OPI Teenage Dream - Revlon 610 LilyOPI Gone Gonzo!



Both glitter nail polishes layered beautifully into a purple shade and blended really well with the pastel purple.

Seriously I'm so in love with the purple that I'm gonna paint my toe nails with the exact same shade. Yay!!

Oh the down side, I'm soooo not looking forward to the removing process. Considering that I have a rather thick layer of glitter polish, this is gonna take foreverrrrr...




Well I hope you enjoyed these nails!

To everyone in Australia and NZ, stay warm!

And to everyone else enjoying spring, darn you. Lol kidding.


Cheers my!!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar