Out of all the cosmetics I get lured into, eyeshadow must be the one thing I don't often get lured into, especially not the palettes.
And then, well, this one came along.
I am a sucker for the Dior logos printed into makeup. My one and only favourite blush is the Rosy Glow blush, also with the logo printed into the blush.
What makes this palette even better is that they come by skin undertone and are versatile.
It was only when I actually started using this palette when I realised how awesome it really it.
So, in the top left corner there is a primer, a peachy one even, so it doesn't just make the eyeshadow look amazing and makes it last, it also counteracts with dull eye tones.
Then in the left column below are two light shades, one shimmer (highlighter) and one matte. So one for the inner corner of the eyes, and the matte one to open up to eyes all-round, open up the shadows under the eyebrow bone, highlight the lips and contour the nose a bit without shimmer. In the middle column are three medium shades in a beige, a rosey grey and a matte slate color. Awesome base colors, and transition shades.
In the third column there are is a matte chocolate brown, a shimmery chocolate brown and a more taupe like matte dark brown. The latter I assume is the sculpting shade.
These shades can be used as outer corner shades, or for a full, sexy lid (the shimmery chocolate brown, hell yeah), or as powder eyeliners. I love to take my Mac brush 228S and use these shades to smoke out my lower lash. I want to use them for a darker mono lid one time too, you know, for a Victoria secret look.
They also come out with this amazing looking neutral shades pallet:
x
Helena
0 Yorumlar